colour your monday happy

Vintage embroideries by 1Lisbeth
cath kidston inspired blanket by cottage45
Kitchen Flowers by yvestown
crimes... by dottie angel
Bench Monday - farewell summer edition. by thelittleleaf
Image credits: 1. 1Lisbeth, 2. cottage45, 3. yvestown, 4. dottie angel, 5. thelittleleaf

Good morning, good morning... :)

It is a brand new week and after a very restful weekend (it was a treat to have the longest lie in yesterday morning, ah such bliss!) I am feeling refreshed and raring to go!
This week I have some very exciting news to share with you all and a crocheting to do list that is long as my arm, especially now that we are heading fast towards the festive season... that guilty twinge at the mere mention of the 'C' word has vanished, yay!

But I shall not get ahead of myself as today I am loving a few gorgeous granny chic inspired picks from our fabulous Flickr pool 'all colours in'. Including the most perfect mix of gorgeous vintage tapestries, crochet blankets and fresh flowers... oh, and I have some serious mirror envy going on this Monday morning!

Emma, x

5 comments:

  1. You help me to LOVE Monday mornings .. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new week Emma, I am so in love with that blanket!! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! Thanks for brightening up my busy morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glorious colourful Monday you've given us Emma, loving all of those photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love those vintage embroideries. I do hope you have a delightful week!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my wee blog!

I'd love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Thank you and have a fabulous day,
Emma, x