etsy favourites : spring cheer

Etsy finds: 1. nature sticks by Tsk Tsk Art, 2. Canopy lounge by Canopy Studio, 3. Large Whimsical Floor Cushion by Big Bird's Boutique
Links: 1. Tsk Tsk Art, 2. Canopy Studio, 3. Big Bird's Boutique

Happy Friday everyone! While doing a wee spot of writing earlier today I got distracted browsing the isles of Etsy. So instead of working I went in search of some springy goodness and even curated myself a wee treasury... apparently the last one I did was way back in November, yikes!

Anyhoo, I found so many delicious and entirely wish list worthy treasures, these are just a few of my top most wants... One or two lovelies that would spruce up my home this spring, this gorgeous floor cushion from Big Bird's Boutique would be quite perfect with a wee Cocker Spaniel I know perched atop of it, don't you think?

Oh, and I so need all these lovelies in my wardrobe... yes please!

Etsy finds: 1. Vintage 1960s Summer Dress by concetta's closet, 2. Little Coral Chandelier Earrings by Nest Pretty Things, 3. Triangle and blue stripes bangles by Pamela Loops, 4. Embroidery Print Scarf by Leah Goren, 5. First Morning Light KeepSake Wristlet by ZiBagz
Links: 1. concetta's closet, 2. Nest Pretty Things, 3. Pamela Loops, 4. Leah Goren, 5. ZiBagz

You can see the rest of my treasury picks here including some gorgeous hot pink lace earrings from White Owl and the sweetest set of painted wood kitchen spoons from Wind & Willow Home.

Righty-ho then, I am off to start my Friday evening with dinner and a good bottle of wine! I hope you all have a fabulous day,

Emma, x

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful choices - they get me excited for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh Nest!!! I want it all. :)
    Happy weekend Emma,
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOhhh i especially love the 'Canopy lounge'. Your blog and your work is so lovely Emma, i have only been crocheting for about a year, your pieces really inspire me to keep going and improve at it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my wee blog!

I'd love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Thank you and have a fabulous day,
Emma, x